We are offer a Full Time Chef Assistance position to work in Heathrow Airport Area.
You will be working on all kitchen duties in an extremely busy environment working sociable hours with alternate weekends off. The successful applicant will haveprevious experience and training in the food industry. In addition they will play an integral role and have the ability to work independently as well as supporting our catering team whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Ensure the highest possible standard of hygiene is practiced and maintained by the entire kitchen brigade to meet Health & Safety regulations and food preparation
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- To follow all instructions given by the Head Chef
- Assists and participates in the preparation of a wide variety of foods
- Estimates food needs, reviews inventory to assure that adequate supplies are available, requisitions food and other supplies from stockroom.
- Receipt and storage of all provisions, fresh and frozen, in accordance with current food hygiene regulations including correct stock rotation and storage.
- Ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly.
- Coordinates food service activities to have meals prepared at scheduled time.
- Participates in the cleaning of kitchen.
- Packages and freezes food to comply with health regulations.
- Operates all food service equipment and machinery.
Please send us your CV without delay if you are interested as we are currently shortlisting NOW!
We would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate.
Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate’s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time